The culture and atmosphere of where you spend your time plays an important role in how you feel on a day-to-day basis. If you learn and work in an atmosphere that jives with your personality and has a culture that fits with you, it can make life more exciting and fun.
Beauty school is a type of education with a culture that is totally unique from other educational institutions. The way you are taught and the people you are surrounded by make it a place where certain types of people absolutely thrive. Here are some of the things that make it so unique:
- Hands On: A lot of traditional schools can make learning a drag. Not the case with a good beauty school. The learning style is very hands-on and practical. At College of Hair Design, our programs are designed to give you experience with the topic before graduating. You will get the chance to work in our student salon and spend time actually cutting and styling hair so when you get out in the real world you can feel prepared.
- Great People: The people you will get to meet and work with while in beauty school can change the way you see the world. Our instructors at CHD are amazing teachers with industry knowledge and experience to share with you. They can teach you the tricks of the trade and help you gain the tools you need to work as a beauty professional.
- Creative Minds Unite: Working with people who have the same passions can really make you feel like you belong. When you go to beauty school and pursue a career in the beauty industry you will be surrounded by people who have the same love for being creative and making people beautiful. You’ll have a lot in common and you can make new friends. Joining the ranks of beauty industry professionals can feel like joining a big family.
- Do What You Love: Going to cosmetology school can offer a very wide variety of career paths you can pursue within the beauty industry. You could try to become a hairstylist in a salon, a platform artist, television or motion picture hairstylist, or a makeup artist, just to name a few. If helping people look amazing and feel great about themselves is a passion of yours, then you can finally do what you enjoy for a career once you graduate from school and get your license.
- Atmosphere: You want to work and learn in a place with an exciting atmosphere right? At College of Hair Design we take pride in our facility. It is modern and has many of the tools our students will need to learn how to become a cosmetologist. Our east campus has manicuring stations, Vichy showers, private spa spaces, and heated concrete flooring. The downtown campus features a clinic with 88 mobile hair styling stations for student use and is located in the downtown Lincoln area. We go the extra mile to provide our students with an atmosphere that is fun to learn in. Once you graduate, you can find a beauty industry job where the atmosphere is equally inspiring and exciting!
Get Your Foot in the Door
If you want to work in an atmosphere that you love and a culture that brings out your best skills, contact us. We can help you get started on the training you need to find a career in the beauty industry. We are excited to see what you can do!