Student Program Catalogs
Net Price Calculators
Click on the Net Price Calculator to help determine your Financial Aid
The Net Price Calculator is a tool for students and their parents to use to get an estimate of what it may cost to attend CHD. It is important to understand this is an estimate and not an actual award. Many factors come into play when financial aid is awarded and are not addressed in this calculator.
Students and their parents are strongly encouraged to schedule an appointment to receive an individual analysis of the student’s eligibility for Financial Aid. You can set up your appointment by contacting:
Lisa Finch at 402-817-0970, or by email at email@example.com
The estimates given by our NPC tool is based on the cost of attendance for:
1. 12 months of the Barber Arts Program or Cosmetology Program
2. The entire program for Barber Arts DLP or the Esthetics Program
Our Student Disclosures documents are now available online.
These documents are in print-friendly PDF format.
Annual Report for ACCSC Student graduation and Employment
Campus Security Title IX contact & Policies:
- Title IX Training
- Campus Crime
- Campus Security & Title IX Policy
Care ACT Higher Ed Emergency Relief Fund – HEERF
The College of Hair Design has complied with required reporting for the grants received through the CARES Act for the Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF).
- HEERF II Information
- HEERF Quarterly Reports – 10/14/21
- HEERF Quarterly Report – 12/31/21
- HEERF Quarterly Report – 3/31/22
- HEERF Quarterly Report – 6/30/22
- HEERF Quarterly Report – 9/30/22
State Licensure Reciprocity Disclosure