Summertime is fading and fall is quickly approaching. With the changing of the seasons comes the fall colors, cooler temperatures, and the itch to change up your style! If you are feeling the need to mix it up, here are a few hair colors and styles that you can use as inspiration for your fall 2017 look:
The fall season is a favorite for many people. One of the main reasons for this is the variety of striking colors that come with the season. If nature changes colors, maybe you should too.
- Balayage and Ombre are a great way to crush your fall time look. Melting some fall inspired colors like a warm gold, orange, or red is a great way to go!
- You can also take the pastel color route with Ombre and Balayage. It makes for an absolutely stunning hair look that is sure to drop jaws! But is it in for fall 2017? Definitely!
- Looking to embrace the fall colors wholeheartedly? @guy_tang will show you how it’s done. If you choose to go all out with a hair color like this, you’ll definitely be in style for the fall season!
Styles to Fall in Love With
Here’s some of the hot hairstyle ideas for your 2017 fall look:
- Natural waves are a perfect hairstyle for this fall. It’s a classic that you can always count on, but works especially well with the fall colors mentioned above.
- Messy braids are another style that is going to be a knockout for the upcoming fall season. One thick braid or multiple braids intertwined can make for an awesome look.
- If you are searching for a bold look to give you a completely new look for this fall, go for a blunt bob! They are a strong fashion statement and are going to be in this fall.
- This is another hair color and style combo that will make your fall look smokin’. The style is super modern and urban and the color you choose can definitely give it a distinct fall feel.
- What if you’re not wanting to do anything hair altering, but you still want to have a little bit of fall flare? Don’t worry, it’s totally possible! @ambriosiacarey shows how we can add a little seasonal touch to your hairstyle without cutting or coloring it.
If you’re a hair and fashion junkie, learn how to make your passion a career. Contact us at College of Hair Design and learn about our cosmetology, barbering, and esthetics programs. We can answer any questions you may have and help you begin your journey to becoming a beauty industry professional!