Cosmetology is more than just cutting hair. It’s about helping someone be whoever he or she wants to be. Whether a client wants a conservative look or to experiment with a look all their own, it’s your job as a cosmetologist to make visions a reality.
Today, a cosmetologist must understand classic hair design as well as up-to-the-minute trends. Our Cosmetology Program ensures students are proficient in both.
The Cosmetology Program provides 1,800 hours of education to prepare students for the Nebraska State Cosmetology Board Exam so they can obtain their license to practice Cosmetology in the state of Nebraska at an entry level. The program takes 12
The Hair Art and Top Performer scholarships are still available and are valued at $500 to $1,000.
There’s more than one way to rock your inner artist. Possible careers include:
- Hair color Technician or Specialist
- Perm Technician
- Platform Artist or Designer
- Television or Motion Picture Hairstylist
- Make-up Artist
- Nail Technician
- Department Store Promotional Artist
- Beauty Advisor
- Image Counselor
- Cosmetic Sales Representative
- Product Designer or Developer
- Retail Distributor
- Vendor Education Specialist
- School Instructor
- Director of Education for a Salon or Spa
- Director of Operations
- Vendor Sales Representative
- Salon Manager or Owner